Carneros Wine Alliance
The Carneros Wine Alliance is a non-profit association of wineries and grape-growers in the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA). Carneros is the only appellation located at the crossroads of two major wine regions, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its southern border with the San Pablo Bay, Carneros produces the region’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance is committed to promoting the distinction, diversity and above all, quality, of the grapes and wines from Carneros.
Latest From Facebook
- Photos from Carneros Wine Alliance's post Celebrating #internationalwomensday with a shoutout to @ereganbyrne and @hilaryberkey , our 2019 Co-Chairs of the CWA Board! We are so fortunate in #loscarneros to have so many wineries with women in leadership roles and especially proud to have some of ... 4 Comments Congratulations! Congrats Em. I had no doubts that you would be a leader. No doubts at all. Honored to be part of the Board and having the opportunity to promote such a beautiful and amazing AVA for ... 29 Likes
- No web here - just a personal 🕷 house with views of the vineyards, mustard in bloom and San Pablo Bay. #DrinkCarneros #DonumEstate #Maman #WeaverAndWine #LuckySpider
Carneros Wine Alliance is at Donum. 9 Comments Carneros Wine Alliance Hi Alan - No plans for a lamb fest but we will have our annual Cornhole Event on August 11th ... I love it! Are you guys going to have a lamb fest ever again? That was how I found out about Carneros wines. ... 177 Likes
- di Rosa Proud to support tonight’s di Rosa Gala with Carneros Chardonnay from our member wineries! #winerylakevineyard #carneroshistory #artforthepublicgood
#artesa #bouchaine #cuvaison #domainecarneros #domainechandon #donum #etude #poseidonvyd #saintsbury #schug #starmont #truchard #viansa #zd
Thank you to all of our in-kind beverage supporters ... 2 Comments Mmmm I love some Domaine Carneros bubbles!!! What a great local event to support! 6 Likes
- Carneros' history is long - and it's still the coolest wine region in CA. Thanks to Roger Morris and American Wine Society for the thoughtful glimpse into the district. https://bit.ly/2MoGXNG
Visit us! #drinkcarneros #aws #carneroslove #visitcarneros 0 Comments 95 Likes
- Unusual, Unknown and Aged Wines and New Releases’ Tasting We had a wonderful member, media and trade SF Tasting at Wayfare Tavern earlier this month. We featured Carneros ‘Unusual, Unknown and Aged Wines and New Releases’. A big thank-you to the participating winery members, Artesa Vineyards & Winery, Bouchaine ... 0 Comments 26 Likes
- What a lineup! Thanks to all who shared the cool flights of 'Unusual, Unknown and Aged Wines of Carneros' with us Tuesday at Wayfare Tavern. We appreciate the support and the ❤️! #DrinkCarneros #wineandfriedchicken #carneroswine Artesa Vineyards & Winery Bouchaine ... 2 Comments Carneros Wine Alliance So glad you were there! Wines were amazing!🎉Bouchaine Vineyards & Winery Thank you for bringing together such a fabulous group of media and wineries - a fantastic tasting! 🙌🍷 15 Likes
- Michelin Guide Thrilled to share our wines with the Michelin Guide 2019 NYC Celebration last night!
Chefs and restaurateurs gathered at the Rainbow Room to toast this year's selection. Thanks to our partners United Airlines, Lavazza, S. Pellegrino, HeavenSake, Garnier-Thiebaut, Sogno Toscana, ... 0 Comments 6 Likes
- Hot Events For Cool-Climate Wines On The California Coast | California Home + Design There's still time to join us Saturday afternoon at the hottest event for cool climate wines - our Carneros Cornhole & Wine Tasting! Proceeds go to our hardworking Napa & Sonoma firefighters. Tix at www.carneros.com 0 Comments 5 Likes
- 2nd Annual Carneros Cornhole Tournament is on Saturday, August 11th! Join us for a boisterous day of wine tasting, small bites, and competition! Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carneros-cornhole-wine-tasting-tickets-46666826735 2 Comments Stacy Carnero, Jamie Carnero Fellow Packer backers and corn hole??? Im in. 85 Likes
Latest From Twitter
- First article @WineBusiness surrounding unexpected #wine's of Carneros:
https://t.co/tJ5UOrYIb2 (TY #winemakers: @Artesa @BouchaineWines @GarnetVineyards @SchugWinery @CarnerosWine @ZDWines @saintsbury @cuvaison @etudewines @StarmontWinery @AshleyTeplin @TeplinNuss Carneros Wine Retweeted
- Afternoon Brief #WineBiz news for #WineIndustry professionals.
@AquiliniRedMtn @CarnerosWine @LeVerredeVin @garyvee @MalibuCoastAVA @NapaVintners @SolterraStrateg @gardenstatewine @TownHallBrands @WineSpectator @goinnovint @CiattiCompany @winengear https://t.co/XoLMU3DZ5T Carneros Wine Retweeted
- “Unusual, Unknown and Aged Wines of Carneros” tasting @WayfareTavern in SF included all-concrete Sauv Blanc, one from St. Laurent grapes, and older Pinot Noirs. @CarnerosWine District is in both @VisitNapaValley & @InsideSonoma. More about event on my IG: https://t.co/5ckGHGb2Xg https://t.co/PqbgXEp9xE Carneros Wine Retweeted