Carneros Wine Alliance
The Carneros Wine Alliance is a non-profit association of wineries and grape-growers in the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA). Carneros is the only appellation located at the crossroads of two major wine regions, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its southern border with the San Pablo Bay, Carneros produces the region’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance is committed to promoting the distinction, diversity and above all, quality, of the grapes and wines from Carneros.
Latest From Facebook
- Spring Barrel Tasting With The Carneros Wine Alliance A big thank-you to The JetSetting Fashionista for her recap of our annual Carneros Spring Barrel Tasting for Trade & Media: http://www.jsfashionista.com/carneros-wine-alliance-spring-barrel-tasting/ #CarnerosWine #CarnerosLove
Recently I attended the Carneros Wine Alliance Spring Barrel Tasting. This was incredible I was able ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Known for its ground-breaking architecture and breathtaking setting, Artesa Vineyards & Winery recently updated its Grand Salon, where they will be offering a unique menu of expertly paired wine and food flights by reservation beginning in May 2017. Be sure ... Likes
- Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation We had a blast at Liana Estates with the great 2016 Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation winners visiting this week! Hope they're enjoying the cool #Carneros breezes and feeling our #CarnerosLove at all the wineries and guest house! Thanks for ... Comments Crista Johnson They were a lovely group, we enjoyed meeting them! Likes
- Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation We love Destin! Thanks to all the 2017 attendees & team, and Welcome 2016 lot winners to #Carneros this week. Can't wait to share our bridge between #Napa & #Sonoma, the coolest AVA. Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation #CarnerosLove See ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Our May #CWAMemberMonday, Artesa Vineyards & Winery, is owned by the Codorníu Raventós family, the oldest winemaking family in Spain, with 17 generations of winemaking expertise since 1551. Their 2016 Artesa Albariño, Los Carneros is an Albariño that is true ... Likes
- Exclusive Winemaker Weekend in Carneros Proud to support organizations served by the Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation this weekend! Check out Lot #40. Meet Axel Schug of Schug Carneros Estate Winery & Dan Zepponi of Cuvaison, who'll be onstage & pouring Carneros Wine Alliance member ... Likes
- Two Guys From Napa Interested in visiting the Carneros Region this spring? Get some great travel advice from Two Guys From Napa here and visit us soon!: http://bit.ly/tgfnCarneros #Carneros
If you're looking for recommendations on Carneros wines, wineries, and restaurants, we're here to help...
- 2017 Carneros Spring Barrel Tasting Another wonderful member, trade and media annual Carneros Wine Alliance Barrel Tasting Event. This year’s barrel tasting featured current Carneros vintages as well as older Chardonnay and Pinot Noir barrel samples and a table of other Carneros varieties. A big ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Garnet Vineyards, our March #CWAMemberMonday, sources their grapes from the iconic and historic Stanly Ranch, which spearheaded "Fish Friendly Farming" certification and launched a major water recycling partnership to deliver 200 million gallons of irrigation water to the Carneros Region ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Our March #CWAMemberMonday spotlights Garnet Vineyards and their winemaker, Alison Crowe. Garnet Vineyards is one of an exclusive group of wineries producing single vineyard Pinot Noir from Stanly Ranch grapes. Alison has produced beautiful wines from Stanly Ranch fruit since ... Likes
Latest From Twitter