Carneros Wine Alliance
The Carneros Wine Alliance is a non-profit association of wineries and grape-growers in the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA). Carneros is the only appellation located at the crossroads of two major wine regions, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its southern border with the San Pablo Bay, Carneros produces the region’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance is committed to promoting the distinction, diversity and above all, quality, of the grapes and wines from Carneros.
Latest From Facebook
- Timeline Photos Our November #CWAMemberMonday, Etude Wines, showcases a Chardonnay vine from the Grace Benoist Ranch vineyard with cobbly clay loam soils and the welcoming cool influence of San Pablo Bay. Set away from the crowds, Etude delivers a special Carneros experience. ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Etude Wines is our latest Carneros Wine Alliance #CWAMemberMonday spotlight winery. Pinot Noir from the Grace Benoist Ranch in the far northwestern corner of #Carneros provides winemaker Jon Priest with more than 65 lots featuring 20 different Pinot Noir clones. ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Are you into #OrganicWine? Our #CWAMemberMonday winery, ZD Wines, is certified organic by the CCOF since 1999 and certified Napa Green. And their 2014 Pinot Noir, Carneros, won the most gold medals out of all Pinot Noirs submitted in this ... Comments Carneros Wine Alliance Photo by Bob McClenahan Likes
- Six Unique Wine Tasting Experiences | CARNEROS - California Winery Advisor Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out California Winery Advisor and their article “Six Unique Wine Tasting Experiences in Carneros” #Napa #Sonoma #CarnerosLove http://californiawineryadvisor.com/six-unique-wine-tasting-experiences-carneros/
Six Unique Wine Tasting Experiences in Carneros Carneros sits at the base of both ... Likes
- Timeline Photos This #CWAMemberMonday winery is truly family owned and operated. ZD Wines is led by 3 generations of the deLeuze family in the Napa Valley: Co-Founder, Rosa Lee deLeuze, her sons Robert deLeuze and Brett deLeuze, and Robert’s children, Brandon deLeuze ... Comments Crista Johnson What a great pic! Likes
- What’s Cool in Carneros? - Wine Industry Advisor Are you interested in, 'What’s Cool in Carneros?’ Thank-you to Wine Industry Network for sharing our recent CWA news.
This fall Carneros wineries offer art filled experiences, new tasting rooms, healthy wine filled activities, private vineyard tours, and much ... Likes
- Timeline Photos You don’t think of Merlot when you’re in Carneros but this #CWAMemberMonday focus will change your mind! The Ca’ Momi Reserve Carneros Merlot is a must-try wine. It’s perfectly balanced, elegant and rich and is the perfect companion to food. ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Carneros harvest update: The 2016 harvest is underway and the warmer September temps have sped up the ripening. The vineyards in #Carneros were slow in maturation this year. What we thought would be a very early start was slowed by ... Comments Alison Crowe I'm drowning in PInot! Likes
Latest From Twitter