Carneros Wine Alliance
The Carneros Wine Alliance is a non-profit association of wineries and grape-growers in the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA). Carneros is the only appellation located at the crossroads of two major wine regions, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its southern border with the San Pablo Bay, Carneros produces the region’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance is committed to promoting the distinction, diversity and above all, quality, of the grapes and wines from Carneros.
Latest From Facebook
- Timeline Photos Our first 2017 #CWAMemberMonday winery was founded in 1974 and still gives its visitors a boutique family winery experience. Truchard Vineyards is the perfect place to visit this winter, where you can enjoy the 400 continuous acres of their estate, ... Likes
- Timeline Photos It’s that time of year for bubbles and what better way to honor Sparkling Wine than to feature this month's #CWAMemberMonday winery, Domaine Carneros Winery. Sparkling Winemaker, Eileen Crane, is the most experienced Sparkling Winemaker in the U.S. and her ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Our December #CWAMemberMonday features Domaine Carneros winemaker, TJ Evans. The heart of Domaine Carneros has always been sparkling wines, but in 1992 they added rich, complex Pinot Noir to their portfolio. Today, TJ heads up still wine production for Domaine ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Oh the weather outside is frightful, but Liana Estates’ new Cultivators Club Lounge is delightful! Come to Carneros this holiday season and visit this gorgeous new private tasting space for members of Liana Estates’ Cultivators Club. It features a fireplace, ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Our November #CWAMemberMonday, Etude Wines, showcases a Chardonnay vine from the Grace Benoist Ranch vineyard with cobbly clay loam soils and the welcoming cool influence of San Pablo Bay. Set away from the crowds, Etude delivers a special Carneros experience. ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Etude Wines is our latest Carneros Wine Alliance #CWAMemberMonday spotlight winery. Pinot Noir from the Grace Benoist Ranch in the far northwestern corner of #Carneros provides winemaker Jon Priest with more than 65 lots featuring 20 different Pinot Noir clones. ... Likes
- Timeline Photos Are you into #OrganicWine? Our #CWAMemberMonday winery, ZD Wines, is certified organic by the CCOF since 1999 and certified Napa Green. And their 2014 Pinot Noir, Carneros, won the most gold medals out of all Pinot Noirs submitted in this ... Comments Carneros Wine Alliance Photo by Bob McClenahan Likes
- Six Unique Wine Tasting Experiences | CARNEROS - California Winery Advisor Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out California Winery Advisor and their article “Six Unique Wine Tasting Experiences in Carneros” #Napa #Sonoma #CarnerosLove http://californiawineryadvisor.com/six-unique-wine-tasting-experiences-carneros/
Six Unique Wine Tasting Experiences in Carneros Carneros sits at the base of both ... Likes
- Timeline Photos This #CWAMemberMonday winery is truly family owned and operated. ZD Wines is led by 3 generations of the deLeuze family in the Napa Valley: Co-Founder, Rosa Lee deLeuze, her sons Robert deLeuze and Brett deLeuze, and Robert’s children, Brandon deLeuze ... Comments Crista Johnson What a great pic! Likes
- What’s Cool in Carneros? - Wine Industry Advisor Are you interested in, 'What’s Cool in Carneros?’ Thank-you to Wine Industry Network for sharing our recent CWA news.
This fall Carneros wineries offer art filled experiences, new tasting rooms, healthy wine filled activities, private vineyard tours, and much ... Likes
Latest From Twitter