Would I endorse Carneros Wines as a region? You bet I would, in a heartbeat. It was a lovely day in Carneros, at The Donum Estate, the host winery for this educational, wine event.
The Obvious ~ The Hook, Something from the Heart
SHE: Hello, I’m going to ask you only one question, because I’d honestly like to connect with each of you here today.
HE: Fair enough.
SHE: Okay, here it is. “There are at least 10,000 brands in the whole wide world. Each company has a unique point of view, based on its own history and development over time. I want to know, in this context, what makes your brand so unique, from ALL others in the world.”
HE: Hum… Let me think about that for a minute. It’s a good question, and I’ve never thought about what the answer would be.
I repeated that 17 times, pushing people out of their comfort zones. <....>
They all know they’re in a cool climate, and take great joy in where they are as it relates to their wines. This is not a commodity wine group; these are passionate people and it’s serious business in Carneros.
Carneros Wine Alliance
The Carneros Wine Alliance is a non-profit association of wineries and grape-growers in the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA). Carneros is the only appellation located at the crossroads of two major wine regions, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its southern border with the San Pablo Bay, Carneros produces the region’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance is committed to promoting the distinction, diversity and above all, quality, of the grapes and wines from Carneros.
Latest From Facebook
- Timeline Photos The Carneros region is known for fantastic wines & strong community, two things we could use more of right now! ❤️🍷While we all spend more time at home, we invite you to visit carneros.com/carnerosathome
This landing page will be kept ... 6 Likes
- Carneros Wine Alliance's cover photo The Carneros region is known for fantastic wines & strong community, two things we could use more of right now!
While we all spend more time at home, visit carneros.com/carnerosathome for the latest winery offers, virtual tastings, recipes, curated playlists, ... 3 Likes
- Photos from Carneros Wine Alliance's post It’s a relatively early budbreak this year due to the warm February weather, but Carneros winemakers are used to harvesting earlier with so many acres planted for sparkling wine. Bud break is that glorious moment that happens in the vineyard ... 2 CommentsSpringing!10 Likes
- Timeline Photos “Los Carneros is such a special place within California, with a unique ability to grow wines that are delicate and restrained and complex. Most of the vineyards in the region are in at least their second or third generation, growers ... 1 Comments 11 Likes
- Timeline Photos Did you know the Carneros region dates back to the early 1800s? The area is unique both for its cool climate and for straddling both Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley. We think it's pretty cool 😎🍷 2 Comments#verycool!My most favorite 😍13 Likes
- Photos from Carneros Wine Alliance's post It’s like a family reunion this week! We’re excited to welcome wine friends from around the world to Napa Valley. Industry and trade are invited to join us for a preview tasting of our members’ auction lots this Thursday afternoon.
... 1 CommentsArtesa Vineyards & Winery We can't wait!10 Likes
- Starting the year off right with some beautiful Carneros Pinot Noir. #DrinkCarneros #KeepingItCool #CWA35thAnniversary
Carneros Wine Alliance is at Etude Wines. 3 CommentsBeen here so many times with clients who dont want to drink and drive. Call The Chauffy and we will ...I love Carneros, one of my favorite growing regions 🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇My first Pinot was from Carneros ! It was amazing . Even now Carneros is one of the best US ...135 Likes
Latest From Twitter
- #Carneros is known for fantastic wines & strong community, two things we could use more of right now! ❤️🍷Visit https://t.co/tV7OB6jGDC for #wine offers, virtual tastings, recipes, virtual art tours, #Spotify playlists, neighbor updates and more! #CarnerosAtHome @CalifWines_US https://t.co/QzCU2gmWMu
- #Carneros is known for fantastic wines & strong community, two things we could use more of right now! ❤️🍷Visit https://t.co/tV7OB625M4 for #wine offers, virtual tastings, recipes, virtual art tours, #Spotify playlists, neighbor updates and more! #CarnerosAtHome @CalifWines_US https://t.co/u3h3CI1cx3