Would I endorse Carneros Wines as a region? You bet I would, in a heartbeat. It was a lovely day in Carneros, at The Donum Estate, the host winery for this educational, wine event.
The Obvious ~ The Hook, Something from the Heart
SHE: Hello, I’m going to ask you only one question, because I’d honestly like to connect with each of you here today.
HE: Fair enough.
SHE: Okay, here it is. “There are at least 10,000 brands in the whole wide world. Each company has a unique point of view, based on its own history and development over time. I want to know, in this context, what makes your brand so unique, from ALL others in the world.”
HE: Hum… Let me think about that for a minute. It’s a good question, and I’ve never thought about what the answer would be.
I repeated that 17 times, pushing people out of their comfort zones. <....>
They all know they’re in a cool climate, and take great joy in where they are as it relates to their wines. This is not a commodity wine group; these are passionate people and it’s serious business in Carneros.
Carneros Wine Alliance
The Carneros Wine Alliance is a non-profit association of wineries and grape-growers in the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA). Carneros is the only appellation located at the crossroads of two major wine regions, the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its southern border with the San Pablo Bay, Carneros produces the region’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparkling wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance is committed to promoting the distinction, diversity and above all, quality, of the grapes and wines from Carneros.
Latest From Facebook
- Photos from Carneros Wine Alliance's post It’s a beautiful day for some Cornhole! Big thank you to the Schell-Vista Fire Department, all the CWA wineries and guests for coming out for a great cause. We even had a couple get engaged in the vineyards! ❤️
Carneros ... 20 Likes
- Carneros: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir And More From Napa And Sonoma “Other wines from California may pack more of a punch, but for overall varietal character and harmony, Carneros is at the top of the pyramid.” #ThanksForTheCompliment #ComeVisit #DrinkCarneros
#3ef612213579" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomhyland/2019/05/09/carneros-chardonnay-pinot-noir-and-more-from-napa-and-sonoma/#3ef612213579 16 Likes
- Photos from Carneros Wine Alliance's post Beautiful day, a stunning winery and some amazing new wines at our Spring Barrel Tasting. Carneros is more than just an AVA - it’s a community. #DrinkCarneros #ThePeopleMakeThePlace #SpitCupsNecessary 1 CommentsAmazing all the way around- I was inspired by everything, the wines, the location at the Donum Estate and especially ...16 Likes
- Photos from Carneros Wine Alliance's post Celebrating #internationalwomensday with a shoutout to @ereganbyrne and @hilaryberkey , our 2019 Co-Chairs of the CWA Board! We are so fortunate in #loscarneros to have so many wineries with women in leadership roles and especially proud to have some of ... 4 CommentsCongratulations!Honored to be part of the Board and having the opportunity to promote such a beautiful and amazing AVA for ...Congrats Em. I had no doubts that you would be a leader. No doubts at all.30 Likes
- No web here - just a personal 🕷 house with views of the vineyards, mustard in bloom and San Pablo Bay. #DrinkCarneros #DonumEstate #Maman #WeaverAndWine #LuckySpider 10 CommentsCarneros Wine Alliance Hi Alan - No plans for a lamb fest but we will have our annual Cornhole Event on August 11th ...What is it made out of!? Just wood or crafted some other wayHey....I can see that.177 Likes
- Timeline Photos Proud to support tonight’s di Rosa Gala with Carneros Chardonnay from our member wineries! #winerylakevineyard #carneroshistory #artforthepublicgood
#artesa #bouchaine #cuvaison #domainecarneros #domainechandon #donum #etude #poseidonvyd #saintsbury #schug #starmont #truchard #viansa #zd
Carneros Wine Alliance 2 CommentsMmmm I love some Domaine Carneros bubbles!!!What a great local event to support!6 Likes
Latest From Twitter